We are open and seeing Patients!
We'd like to inform you of the proactive steps we are taking to prioritize the health and safety for you and our staff. Our office is taking the necessary safety precautions in guidance with CDC regulations to ensure your visit goes smoothly. We look forward to seeing you in our office soon!
Prior to the start of every workday, all employees will complete a check-in procedure including safety precautions such as: taking their temperature to ensure they are ready and able to work. Employees will be required to actively practice social distancing, wear face masks and gloves with any patient contact, and all employees will continue frequent hand washing.
We are committed to the health and well-being of our patients and staff. We will continue with cleaning and sanitizing protocols that meet CDC guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19. This includes the use of EPA approved products in the treatment of all clinical areas and surfaces between every patient.
NEW PROTOCOL FOR APPOINTMENTS
- When you arrive for your appointment please call (508) 393-4544 and let us know you are here. (please give us your name and phone number).
- Wait in your car, and we will call you as soon as we are ready to see you. All doors will be locked to avoid any worries about anyone else entering during your visit.
- You will need to be wearing a face mask to enter the facility. Only one person at a time is being seen. (If someone came with you, they will need to wait for you outside the office).
- We will be taking your temperature at the entrance, ask you a series of questions, and if all checks out, we will have you enter the office . We will have you use hand sanitizer, and then bring you right into the exam/ treatment room.
- The surfaces in all exam rooms are cleaned and disinfected in between each patient to meet strict standards.
- Dr. Poulos and staff will be using PPE during your entire visit.
We look forward to seeing you,