Over time, the effects of gravity along with the loss of the skin’s natural elasticity begin to have an effect on the appearance of a woman’s breasts. These factors, combined with pregnancies and nursing, will often cause the breasts to lose their youthful shape and firmness. A breast lift can help elevate the chest to a more aesthetic-pleasing projection while also repositioning the nipples.
What are the benefits of a breast lift?
- Improved breast symmetry
- Reduction in areola stretching
- More attractive nipple position
- Reduction in breast ptosis
- Improved breast shape and projection
- A more youthful physique
- Boost in self-confidence
- Can be well-combined with breast augmentation or reduction