We all want to look young forever, but unfortunately, as we age our skin becomes thinner and less firm. That loss of volume is what creates fine lines and wrinkles. These lines can grow into deep folds, making us appear much older than we are.
Don’t suffer from embarrassment about your looks. At Classique Medical Spa, we offer the most advanced injectable fillers to give you the smooth, youthful appearance you want.
What Are Injectable Fillers?
These temporary injectables consist of a gel-like substance, which contains ingredients that plump the skin. Each suspension is perfectly formulated with a specific texture and density to target specific areas.
One of the biggest advantages of using injectable fillers is that it is a nonsurgical approach. Usually, you can see immediate results, and there is no downtime.
What Are Some Different Types of Fillers and Wrinkle Reducing Treatments?
Dr. Poulos uses Volbella, Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk, Restylane Refyne and Defyne, Radiesse, and Sculptra.
- Botox & Dysport: Safe botulinum-based injections, which weaken the muscles under the skin to create a smooth, firm appearance.
- Restylane family of products: Also made of HA, Restylane products are used to treat moderate to severe wrinkles and are FDA approved for use in lip enhancements.
- Radiesse: Made with Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA). Since Radiesse stimulates the production of collagen, it provides both immediate and long-term results.
- Sculptra: Made from poly-L-lactic acid, which does not provide immediate results. Instead, Sculptra stimulates collagen production and results appear gradually. After 3-5 treatments, results can last two years or more, with annual maintenance treatments possible.
Are Injectable Fillers Right For Me?
Injectables are ideal for people on the go, who don’t have the time to take off for a long recovery. When possible, Dr. Poulos uses a cannula, a very thin tool that minimizes entry points and therefore less pain and bruising. This gives you no down time between the procedure and getting back to your routine.
You should consider injectables if you are struggling with an aspect of your appearance, but you aren’t ready to undergo a surgical procedure. There a number of areas that injectable fillers can help treat, such as:
- Lines around nose and mouth (also called marionette lines, smile lines, and parentheses)
- Vertical lip lines
- Thin or sunken lips
- Hollow or weak cheekbones
- Chin creases
- Aging hands
Longevity of results will vary based on which brand is used and whether you come back for touch-ups.
Why choose Dr. Poulos?
Not only is Classique Medical Spa AAAASF certified, but Dr. Cynthia Poulos is also an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon, having run her own private practice since 1995. Dr. Poulos and her staff are experienced and skilled, with a history of satisfied customers. Schedule your consultation today with Classique Medical Spa and start the journey to a younger looking you.