5 Simple Nutritional Tips on How to Maintain Healthy Skin
In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it is easy to forget about all the little things we should be doing to maintain our skins shiny healthy appearance. The good news is, there are plenty of things that can be done to maintain your skins shine that are easy and take little extra effort. Nutrition is a big part of what makes your complexion shine, so here are a few quick and easy nutritional tips to maintain your skin health:
- Mix some avocado into your diet and make rejuvenating masks for your face from time to time. Avocado is jam packed with vitamin E, biotin and other rejuvenating oils making it essential for your skin health.
- Making your own fresh tomato paste with olive oil and applying it to your skin is a great natural way to help reduce your risks of getting sunburned.
- Green tea is delicious and as luck would have it, it is good for your skin too because it has high levels of polyphenols!
- Protein is great for your skin, so you should make sure to have a lot of protein in your diet. Eggs are almost pure protein so having those eggs in the morning is a great idea.
- Eating fatty fish is a great for your skin, because of the high levels of astaxanthin—a carotenoid known for improving your skins elasticity. Why more elasticity you ask? The higher the elasticity, the less lines that will form on your skin.